I was eating tres leches cake for breakfast at 5 o’clock this morning so I think that pretty much sums up my life lately. If not, here are some other things…
1) The weather is everything right now. Mid-80s and sunny and just the greatest. I got this weather app that understands how I feel.
2) I got these killer JBrand white jeans at TJMaxx for like $50 (retails $175). WHY aren’t you shopping in these discount stores yet? WHY. Here’s a similar (full-price) pair on Piperlime. Never pay retail. It’s just silly.
3) All you ever needed in a chocolate can be found in this Trader Joe’s dark Swiss chocolate with hazelnuts. You’ll find it on the impulse shelf at the checkout along with 50% of my total grocery haul because I fall for everything.
4) Oh Chuy’s, you already had me at “sangria” and then you added tequila to it. Let’s get married.
5) I use the lo-fi Instagram filter on my Charlotte shots. People are always like: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING. And the answer is that it’s filtered. With lo-fi. But I would argue that I still have the best view in all of Charlotte even filterless.
What are you doing with your lives? I want to go on vacation. Let’s talk about vacations…