This is what I’m doing right now:
- Watching The Bachelor Wedding on TV
- Watching Grammy’s performance replays online
- Stalking the Charlotte Startup Weekend hashtag on Twitter to see who wins #csw6
- Responding to work emails
- Writing this blog
- Texting with my friends about all of these things
All of them. At the same time. This level of severe overstimulation and isolation calls for human intervention or a long book or a shower or something. And while my messy existence might be in need of a major life detox right now, my meal for you tonight is spickety span.
Spaghetti Squash with Fried Chickpeas and Avocado
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- Roast Spaghetti Squash: Carefully cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Drizzle with olive oil. Place cut-side down on a cookie sheet and roast at 425 for about 25-30 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when you scrape the inside with a fork and it releases spaghetti-like noodles.
- Fry Chickpeas: While the spaghetti squash is roasting, warm coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Rinse and drain chickpeas and then fry until golden-brown and crispy. Sprinkle with salt.
- Assemble: Top prepared spaghetti squash with chickpeas and avocado. I also like walnuts and hot sauce. Go nuts.
And in case you care:
- Sean and Catherine are cute. She looked stunning. YES to floor-length bridesmaids dresses. NO to the honeymoon suite cam.
- All you need to know about the Grammy’s is that Bey & Jay are untouchable. And Taylor Swift is so white.
- I totally predicted the winner of Charlotte Startup Weekend and it is You Compete Me. Check ’em out.
- I’m starting a new job tomorrow and I am excited.
- Here is this blog.
- Katy gets a trophy for live-texting me #CSW6 updates.